During difficult times, hope can seem elusive, solutions out of reach. The search for help can be tiring, confusing and frustrating. People need a safe place to share, to explore solutions, and to make a plan for healing and recovery. They need hope for the future.
Every hurting child, adult and family – every problem – is unique. A one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. At the Center for Hope and Family Solutions, we assess each client and give them the tools they need to heal and grow.
- Play Therapy Specialists
- Family Therapy
- Eating Disorder Clinic
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialists
- HAES® Aligned Clinicians
- Trauma Specialists
- Body Image Specialists
- School Support and Advocacy
- EMDR Trained Practitioners
- Brainspotting Trained Practitioners
- Nurtured Heart Approach® Advanced Trainers